by Mark Dunn
Directed by Keefe Browning
A play in 2 Acts and 39 'phone calls.
When the Belles ring :- From a Friday evening to the following Monday morning during the early fall of this year.
- Peggy Reece - Karen Nott
- Aneece Walker - Maxine Canham
- Roseanne Johnson - Shannon Ludden
- Audrey Hart - Marcelle Clowe
- Sherry 'Dust' Walker - Trudi Kent
- Paige Walker - Sarah Byrne
- Stage Manager - Jane Codd
- Deputy Stage Manager - Lynda Hynde
- Lighting Design - Michael Corbett
- Assisted by Shannon Ludden, Marcelle Clowe & Michelle Leigh
- Lighting Operator - Sarah Walters
- Sound Recording - Brian Fretwell
- Sound Operator - Paul O'Connor
- Set Designer - Harry H Caine
- Set Painted & Dressed by Alan Buckman
- Assisted by Michelle Leigh
- Costumes - Val Williams & Jessica Osorio
- Rehearsal Prompt - Michelle Leigh
Production Secretary - Shirley Jones
Some review quotes go here
Reminiscences and Anecdotes
Members are encouraged to write about their experiences of working on or seeing this production. Please leave your name. Anonymous entries may be deleted.
Have there been other SLTC/SLT productions of this play? Link to them here.
Or add anything that is related within this site. The author's page for instance or other plays with a similar theme.