Every story starts somewhere. It’s the early hours of the morning and Danny’s the last straggler at Laura’s party. The flat’s in a mess. And so are they. One more drink?
Two lonely, damaged people come together at the end of a party. Over the course of an hour and a half, we follow their first teetering steps towards a relationship. Funny, poignant and moving, this is a brilliant, real-time play about risking it all and wearing your heart on your sleeve.
- Assistant Director - Cerys Baker
- Stage Manager - Kay George
- Assistant Stage Manager - Eleanor Walker
- Lighting Designer - Jason Salmon
- Operators - Rachael Lovegrove and Lee Ridgeway
- Production photography - Phil Gammon
- Rigging - Sean Thomas
- Set construction - John Winters, Sean Thomas, Barry Heselden, Dennis Fenton, Jason Salmon, Lee Ridgeway, Kay George, Eleanor Walker, Cerys Baker and Greg Williams
Some review quotes go here
Reminiscences and Anecdotes
Members are encouraged to write about their experiences of working on or seeing this production. Please leave your name. Anonymous entries may be deleted.
Have there been other SLT productions of this play? Link to them here.
Or add anything that is related within this site. The author's page for instance or other plays with a similar theme.