An Intervention (2023)
They’ve been friends for years. Then one goes to an anti-war protest, and one doesn’t. One feels let down, one feels justified. One feels abandoned, one feels attacked. One gets spectacularly drunk, one tries to change their life.
From Mike Bartlett, the powerhouse writer of King Charles III, Cock, The 47th, and the TV drama Doctor Foster, An Intervention is a chilling and comical two-hander about what happens when you don’t see eye to eye with the people you love the most. It’s about needing one another, and failing one another. It’s about being honest and being outrageous. It’s about trying to connect in a changing world.
- Assistant Director - Sarah Pearcey
- Stage Manager - Cal Beckett
- Assistant Stage Manager - Lydie Koritsas
- Lighting Designer - Jason Salmon
- Operator - Dennis Fenton
- Rigging - Sean Thomas
- Set Design - John Winters
- Build Team - John Winters, Dennis Fenton, Jason Salmon, Jo Boniface, Barry Heselden, James Jackson, Will Howells, Jeanette Hoile, Mark Ireson
- Production Photography - Phil Gammon
Some review quotes go here
Reminiscences and Anecdotes
Members are encouraged to write about their experiences of working on or seeing this production. Please leave your name. Anonymous entries may be deleted.
Have there been other SLT productions of this play? Link to them here.
Or add anything that is related within this site. The author's page for instance or other plays with a similar theme.