Amphitryon 38 (1969)
The Play is set
- Act I - Night, in the entrance of Amphitryon's palace in Thebes
- Act II - The next morning, in a room in the palace
- Act III - Later the same day, on the Palace roof
There were two 15 minute intervals.
There was a forum in the Coffee Lounge (now Prompt Corner) on Sun 13th July.
- Jupiter - Victor Shaw
- Mercury - Raymond Jones
- Trumpeter - Tom Swann
- Sosie - Charles Cheetham
- Warrior - Tony Dunsden
- Amphitryon - Richard Jones
- Alkmena - Averil Cookman
- Nenetza - Sheila Rees
- Kleantha - Joan Spriggs
- Leda - Anna Greenburg
- Stage Manager - Val Youngman
- Assisted by - Lesley Morris, Bernadette Moran, Jean Pacey, John Harris & Clarence Llewellyn-Smith
- Lighting - William Boulter & Keith Walmsley
- Sound - Geoff Bottle
- Set Design - James Morgan
- Set Construction - Ray Seaton
- Costumes - Clive McGill & Pat Coulden
- F.O.H. Manager - Ralph Wade
Some review quotes go here
Charles Cheetham centre
Reminiscences and Anecdotes
Members are encouraged to write about their experiences of working on or seeing this production. Please leave your name. Anonymous entries may be deleted.
Have there been other SLTC/SLT productions of this play? Link to them here.
Or add anything that is related within this site. The author's page for instance or other plays with a similar theme.