A Night to Make the Angels Weep (1974)
by Peter Terson
Produced by Mark Powell
The action takes place in and around a country village south of the Midlands.
- Dezzel - Mike Davis
- Herbo - Chris Ryde
- Dig - Malcolm Saunders
- Sin - Malcolm Archer
- Saxon - Raymond Nelson
- Vanessa - Susan Cooksey
- Clare - Eileen Nelson
- Production Assistant - Vivienne Miles
- Stage Manager - Jim Judd
- Assisted by - Bea Walker, Irene Winbourne
- Set Designer - Colin Sell
- Set Construction - Bernie Bullbrook
- Sound - Malcolm Woodman
- Lighting - Colin Stokes
- Wardrobe - Margaret Livesey, Daphne Dubery
- Front of House - Helen Bouchell
- Box Office Manager - Frank Howcutt
No Reviews either
Reminiscences and Anecdotes
Members are encouraged to write about their experiences of working on or seeing this production. Please leave your name. Anonymous entries may be deleted.
Have there been other SLTC/SLT productions of this play? Link to them here.
Or add anything that is related within this site. The author's page for instance or other plays with a similar theme.