by Katie Hims
National Theatre - connections 2019
Presented in Double Bill with Dorian Gray
A cautionary "careful what you wish for" tale, Alice finds herself bouncing between the "what ifs" of parallel universes when she imagines a life with two sisters rather than the reality of her two brothers.
The action takes place in present day London.
- Alice - Joyce Mukoko-Kunda, Pearl Pickering, Libby Hole
- Lucas - Anset Riley
- Dan - Luke Suthren
- Chloe - Bessie Rafferty
- Postman - Pharell Rowland-Osborne
- Pearl - Charlotte Hodgson-Roch
- Jasmine - Maddie Adderley
- Joe - Baxter McLewin-Freund
- Pablo - Robert Shepherd
- Cinnamon - Nelly Fisk
- Shelley - Iris Mercer
- Bex - Megan Le Marechal
- Dean - Jimmy Rosie
- Assistant Directors - Louie Chapman & David Clements
- Stage Manager - Jack Hall
- Stage Management - Euan Macdonald-Ricoy
- Light & Sound Operator - Jack Fong, Samantha Moore Verity & Zenobia Motl
- Costume Design - Eleanor Walker & Zenobia Motl
Some review quotes go here
Reminiscences and Anecdotes
Members are encouraged to write about their experiences of working on or seeing this production. Please leave your name. Anonymous entries may be deleted.
Have there been other SLT productions of this play? Link to them here.
Or add anything that is related within this site. The author's page for instance or other plays with a similar theme.