Trumpets and Raspberries (1990)
by Dario Fo
Directed by Malcolm Saunders
- Antonio Beradi (Fiat Worker)/Gianni Agnelli - Dean Woolley
- Rosa Beradi - Sharren Boreland
- Lucia Rishondi - Sara Parkes
- Doctor/Man with Dishwasher - John Lyne
- Inspector - Oliver Turnbull
- Examining Magistrate/1st Secret Agent - Matthew Lyne
- Ward Orderly/Secret Agent - Mike Cooper
- Ward Orderly/Secret Agent - Philip Mann
- Ward Orderly/Secret Agent - Lisa Tobin
- Dishwasher - Christina Lambi
- TV Set - Malcolm Flint
- Designed by - Ron Sales
- Lighting by - Richard Wood
- Production Assistant - Keefe Browning
- Stage Manager - June McAuliffe
- Sound Recording - Brian Fretwell
- Lighting Operator - Anne Briody
- Sound Operator - Dillon
- Assistant Stage Managers - Keefe Browning, John Kidd, John Lilley, Colin Starkey, Andrew Webb
- Set Construction - Ron Sales, Jeanette Hoile
- Promper - Irene Winbourne
- With special thanks to:- Barry White, Bernie Cussons of Springfield Hospital, Peter Barker, Hanry Barker, Godfrey Jansen, Vanessa Kelsey, St John Ambulance - Marylebone, Woodfalls Opticians, Mr McWilliams of Redpath Chemist and Sharon and Emma for 'being there'.
Some review quotes go here
Reminiscences and Anecdotes
Members are encouraged to write about their experiences of working on or seeing this production. Please leave your name. Anonymous entries may be deleted.
Have there been other SLTC/SLT productions of this play? Link to them here.
Or add anything that is related within this site. The author's page for instance or other plays with a similar theme.