The Skin of Our Teeth (1971)
Designed & directed by Peter Broderick
A play in three acts.
- Act 1 - South London, sometime in the Ice Age.
- Act 2 - Riverside Park, 1971.
- Act 3 - South London, sometime in the future
- Mr Antrobus - Mike Mattey
- Mrs Antrobus - Jane Baker
- Henry - Brian Field
- Gladys - Susan Stockley
- Sabina - Pam Paszkowski
- Stage Manager - Carol Wellings
- T.V. Announcer - Mel Paszowski
- Telegraph Boy - Keith Cheetham
- Fortune Teller - Gillian Penrose
- And - Maggie Benjamin, Cynthia Gibbons, Sandra Gillon, Sheila Harris, Joan Morris, Jacqui Smith, Theresa Tappenden, Christine Wilson, Tony Hawkins, Paul Keen, John Kennedy, Dennis Picott, Tom Smith, Jonathon Taylor
- Stage Manager - Tony Hawkins
- Assisted by - Ann Butler, Linda Chapman,Sue Gyde, Jean Pacey, Anne Woolhouse, Eric Gibson, Rob Morris
- Lighting - Michael Archer
- Sound - Liz Loader
- Set Construction - Peter Broderick, Charles Cheetham
- Wardrobe - Iris Lenny
- Assistant to the Director - Ann Cheetham
- F.O.H. Manager - Frank Howcutt
- Box Office Manager - Tony Westhead
Some review quotes go here
Reminiscences and Anecdotes
A forum was held on this production was held on Sunday 13th June at 8pm in the Coffee Lounge (now Prompt Corner)
Members are encouraged to write about their experiences of working on or seeing this production. Please leave your name. Anonymous entries may be deleted.
Have there been other SLTC/SLT productions of this play? Link to them here.
Or add anything that is related within this site. The author's page for instance or other plays with a similar theme.