The Shagaround (2009)
Directed by Jack King
It’s a battle of the sexes where no man has gone before or ever hopes to be again! It's New Year’s Eve in the local dive and all is not well with Sal, Dilly, G, Lisa and Beth. Someone’s been dumped, someone’s been two-timed and with fifty pounds at stake someone is going to pay. The Shagaround is a fabulous new comedy about love and laughter, friendship and revenge and the amazing versatility of tights
- Matt - Stephen East
- Beth - Annie Hayes
- Sal - Naomi Liddle
- Lisa - Clíodhna McAllister
- G - Shelley O'Halloran
- Dilly - Rachel Phipps
- The Women - Jill Fenton
- Assistant Director - Lee Ridgeway
- Stage Manager - Michelle Thomson
- Assistant Stage Manager - Adam Crook
- Lighting Design - James Webb and Mark Ireson
- Sound Design - Andrew Rickinson
- Lighting and Sound Operator - Mark Ireson
- Set Design - Charles Doyle
- Set Construction - Charles Doyle, Gavin Parker, cast and crew
- Fight Co-ordinator - Anton Krause
- Poster Design - Mark Davies
- Foyer Display - Jeanette Hoile
- Programme - Mark Ireson
- Show Photography - Phil Gammon
- Theatre Representative - Carole Coyne
- Special Thanks: Peter Gomm, Del Newman, Boyden Tiles, The cast and crews of Schweyk in the Second World War and Monster Ish (2009).
Some review quotes go here
Reminiscences and Anecdotes
Members are encouraged to write about their experiences of working on or seeing this production. Please leave your name. Anonymous entries may be deleted.
Have there been other SLT productions of this play? Link to them here.
Or add anything that is related within this site. The author's page for instance or other plays with a similar theme.