The Private Ear /The Public Eye (1969)
Designed & Directed by Tom Swann
Text about the play
THE PRIVATE EAR
THE PUBLIC EYE
- Stage Manager - James Morgan
- Assistant Stage Managers - Rose Leaf, Lesley Morris, Denise Newman, Alan McGregor
- Lighting - Alan Dorman
- Sound - Trevor Sanders
- Set Construction - Nick Robbins
- Wardrobe - Malvina Spriggs
- Miss Meek's Costume Design - Clive McGill
- Statue - Peter Norwood
- Assistants to the director - Mary Priddle, Eileen Hayes
- F.O.H. Manager - Frank Howcutt
- Box Office Manager - Ralph Wade
Some review quotes go here
Reminiscences and Anecdotes
Members are encouraged to write about their experiences of working on or seeing this production. Please leave your name. Anonymous entries may be deleted.
Have there been other SLTC/SLT productions of this play? Link to them here.
Or add anything that is related within this site. The author's page for instance or other plays with a similar theme.