The One-Sided Wall (1992)
Directed by Annie Briody
Setting: A tribunal room in Broadmoor
- Theresa - (In order of appearance) Emma Kilbey, Katharine Holmes & Anita Burke
- The Man - Robert Silver
- Cellist - Jo Newton
- Understudy to Theresa - Fran Martin
- Personal Assistant - Robert Silver
- Stage Managers - Deb Ashby & Pat Laban
- Lighting - Richard Wood
- Sound - Brian Fretwell
- Slides - Stephen Briody
- Projector Operation - Brian Fretwell
- Set Painting - Annie Briody, Caroline Friendship, Victor Kelly & Colby Munnelly
Some review quotes go here
Reminiscences and Anecdotes
Members are encouraged to write about their experiences of working on or seeing this production. Please leave your name. Anonymous entries may be deleted.
Have there been other SLTC/SLT productions of this play? Link to them here.
Or add anything that is related within this site. The author's page for instance or other plays with a similar theme.