The Normal Heart (1988)
by Larry Kramer
Directed by Adrian Bascombe
The epidemic was officially declared on June 5, 1981. The action of this play takes place between July 1981 and May 1984 in New York City.
There were Two Charity Performances on Friday 16th and Saturday 17th at 11.15 pm in aid of The Terrence Higgins Trust.
- Craig Donner - Rory Mernagh
- Mickey Marcus - Robert Silver
- Ned Weeks - Dennis Banks
- David, Examining Doctor & Orderly 1 - John Duggan
- Dr Emma Brookner - Nikki Hogg
- Bruce Niles - Michael Hill
- Felix Turner - Philip Piacentino
- Ben Weeks - Brian Scoltock
- Tommy Boatwright - Malcolm Flint
- Hiram Keebler - Paul Valleau
- Grady & Orderly 2 - Jon Reason
- Director's Assistant &
- Stage Manager - John Duggan
- Lighting - Keefe Browning
- Prompt - Jeanette Hoile
- Assistant Stage Managers - Paul Valleau, Jon Reason and Rory Mernagh
- Set Conception - Victor Kelly & Pip Piacentino
- Set Construction - Members of the cast
Lighting equipment by arrangement with Touchstone Technology.
With special thanks to Peter & Brigitta Ansdell-Evans (Architects]]
Some review quotes go here
Reminiscences and Anecdotes
Members are encouraged to write about their experiences of working on or seeing this production. Please leave your name. Anonymous entries may be deleted.
Have there been other SLT productions of this play? Link to them here.
Or add anything that is related within this site. The author's page for instance or other plays with a similar theme.
Edit Categories below - Bell or Prompt AND THEN REMOVE THIS MESSAGE!