The Lark (1985)
Directed by Pip Piacentino
This was part of the Kaleidoscope '85 season, three shows over 5 weeks on the Bell Theatre stage with a basic set and lighting design, which were altered by directors to fit thier own shows.
The series was sponsored by John Fairhurst Ltd. and Group 12 Ltd, with building materials donated by New Regency Ltd.
- Earl of Warwick - Peter Taylor
- Cauchon, Bishop of Beauvais - Bernard Witt
- Joan - Sue Lenier
- Joan's Father - Jonathan Budds
- Joan's Mother - Vivienne Young
- Joan's Brother/Dauphins' Page - Dean Jenkins
- The Promoter - Stephen Pitt
- The Inquisitor - Jonathan Lewis
- Brother Ladvenu - Dave Groves
- Robert de Beaudricourt - Quinton Cobby
- Agnes Sorel - Josephine Hussey
- The Young Queen - Heather Rodger
- Charles, the Dauphin - John Thorpe
- Queen Yolande - Jeanette Hoile
- Archbishop of Rheims - John Kelly
- M. de la Tremouille - Jonathan Budds
- Captain La Hire - Adrian Hogan
- The Hangman - John Kidd
- English Soldiers/French Soldiers/Pages & Crowd Extras - Keith Borgust, Peter Rochford & Richard Wood
- Stage Manager - David Lamkin
- Assistant Stage Managers - Sue Arnold, Iris Lenny & Joanna Newth
- Lighting - Peter Boon
- Sound - Brian Fretwell
- Director's Personal Assistant - Jim Doyle
- Interior Set and Projections - Victor Kelly
- Costume Consultant - Elaine Valleau
- Choreographic Assitant - Jean Hedden
- Prompt - Frances Walker
Some review quotes go here
Reminiscences and Anecdotes
Members are encouraged to write about their experiences of working on or seeing this production. Please leave your name. Anonymous entries may be deleted.
Have there been other SLTC/SLT productions of this play? Link to them here.
Or add anything that is related within this site. The author's page for instance or other plays with a similar theme.