The Crocodile (2017)
The play is set in St. Petersburg in 1865.
- Ivan - George Nettleton
- Zack - Paul Dineen
- Anya - Jade Fane
- Mr Popov - Guy Jones
- The Garmon - Owen Chidlaw
- Video extras - Adam Crook, Kay George, Lily Ann Green, Jeanette Hoile, Mark Ireson, Wesley Lloyd and Steph Urquhart
- Direction and Design - Bryon Fear
- Assistant Director - Clare Nicholson
- Stage Manager - David Blatcher
- Costume - Lisa Thomas and Naomi Liddle
- Wardrobe - Jenny Bennett
- Props - Carole Ironside
- Operators - Rachael Lovegrove and Lee Ridgeway
- Sound Design - Adam Crook
- Rigging - Sean Thomas
- Hair and Make-up - Lily Ann Green
- Construction - Chaz Doyle, Tom Mathias and Mark Ireson
- Production photography - Dom Aguis
The Crocodile. I am very lucky in a way, that I immerse myself so thoroughly in a play or a book and then forget the details. I read this when Bryon Fear first submitted it two years ago and remembered that it was the cleverest and funniest play that I had read in years and was so disappointed when we could not get the rights. Tonight it delighted me even more than when I first read it as Bryon's skills in bringing it to life with the aid of his brilliant cast and prop makers far surpassed my modest skills at imagining it. SLT does it again. Superlative. - Carole Coyne
Reminiscences and Anecdotes
Members are encouraged to write about their experiences of working on or seeing this production. Please leave your name. Anonymous entries may be deleted.
Have there been other SLT productions of this play? Link to them here.
Or add anything that is related within this site. The author's page for instance or other plays with a similar theme.