The Babel Rap (1996)
by John Lazarus
Directed by Paul Bryan
Billed as a curtain raiser to "The Unforgiven".
- Stage Manager - Peter Medd
- Assistant Stage Managers - Sioux Roe & Bruno Coffe
- Sound Engineer - Dale Burnby
- Lighting Design - Mike Elliott
- Lighting Operators - Matthew Blackstaffe & Lionel Monks
- Rigging - Bernie Bullbrook
- Wardrobe - Frances Walker
- Set Backcloth - Val Williams
- Personal Assistant - Rachel Santry
- Scrounger - Jill Davies
Some review quotes go here
Reminiscences and Anecdotes
Members are encouraged to write about their experiences of working on or seeing this production. Please leave your name. Anonymous entries may be deleted.
Have there been other SLT productions of this play? Link to them here.
Or add anything that is related within this site. The author's page for instance or other plays with a similar theme.