by Aidan Steer
Directed by Aidan Steer
"Men look at women. Women watch themselves being looked at. The surveyor of woman in herself is male: the surveyed female."
John Berger, 'Ways of Seeing'.
Act One A Street corner in Dallas, Texas, Summer 1963. Lee Harvey Oswald's dingy apartment.
Act Two Jack Ruby's night-club - 'The Carousel'.
- Marylin Monroe - Emma Howcutt
- Lee Harvey Oswald - James Newall
- President John F Kennedy - Aidan Steer
- Jacqueline Kennedy, First Lady - Cynthia Playford
- Detective - Ned Symes
- Marina Oswald - Anna York
- Jack Ruby - Keefe Browning
- Joe DiMaggio - Bill Boyd
- Couple in Club - Ian Mill, Marcelle Clow
- Police Photographer - Ian Mill
- Stage Manager - Jess Osorio
- Costumes and Props - Jenny Bennett
- Lighting Operator - Alice Mill
- Sound - Ian Mill
Some review quotes go here
Reminiscences and Anecdotes
Members are encouraged to write about their experiences of working on or seeing this production. Please leave your name. Anonymous entries may be deleted.
Have there been other SLT productions of this play? Link to them here.
Or add anything that is related within this site. The author's page for instance or other plays with a similar theme.