by Charles Dyer
Designed & Directed by Audrey Broderick
Staircase is a two-character play by Charles Dyer about an aging gay couple who own a barber shop in the East End of London. One of them is a part-time actor about to go on trial for propositioning a police officer. The action takes place over the course of one night as they discuss their loving but often volatile past together and possible future without each other.
- Stage Manager - Terry Barden
- Assistant Stage Managers - Marjorie Stead & Deirdre Shaw
- Lighting - Tony Rapson
- Sound - Tom Smith
- Wardrobe - Deirdre Shaw
- Assistant to the Director - Marjorie Stead
- Set Construction - Peter Broderick
- F.O.H. Manager - Frank Howcutt
- Box Office Manager - Ralph Wade
Some review quotes go here
Reminiscences and Anecdotes
Members are encouraged to write about their experiences of working on or seeing this production. Please leave your name. Anonymous entries may be deleted.
Have there been other SLTC/SLT productions of this play? Link to them here.
Or add anything that is related within this site. The author's page for instance or other plays with a similar theme.