Shut Your Eyes and Think of England (1993)
Directed by W Malcolm Woodman
The action of the play takes place in a penthouse apartment in the City of London.
The time - the present - give or take a government.
Act I Early one Saturday morning.
Act II A few moments later
- Justin Holbrook - Malcolm Woodman
- Stella Richards - Alison Pittman
- Arthur Pullen - Alan Buckman
- Valerie Holbrook - Pam Jarvis
- Sir Frederick Goudhurst - Keith Borgust
- His Highness Sheik Marami - Martin James-Griffiths
- Mrs Joyce Pullen - Linda White
- Mr Rubinstein - Bernie Bullbrook
- Dr Cornish - Simon Stringer
- Stage Manager - Melanie Sullivan
- Assistant Stage Managers - Anton Krause & Melanie Deborca
- Set Design - Alan Buckman
- Lighting Design - Keefe Browning
- Lighting Operator - Kevin Richardson
- Set Construction - Keefe Browning & Kevin Richardson
- Programme Design - David John
Some review quotes go here
Reminiscences and Anecdotes
Members are encouraged to write about their experiences of working on or seeing this production. Please leave your name. Anonymous entries may be deleted.
Have there been other SLTC/SLT productions of this play? Link to them here.
Or add anything that is related within this site. The author's page for instance or other plays with a similar theme.