Sauce for the Goose (1998)
Directed by John B Anderson
The play is set in Paris in the late 1890s.
Act 1 The Vatelin's drawing room.
Act 2 Scene 1 Room 39 at the Hotel Ultimus. That night. Scene 2 Redillon's flat. The next morning.
- Lucienne - Geraldine Garner
- Pontagnac - Robert Boucnik
- Vatelin - Jonathan Raper
- Jean - Ian Hunter
- Redillon - Ian Mill
- Madame de Pontagnac - Yvonne Amos
- Heidi - Imelda McGillycuddy
- Soldignac - Stephen Pitt
- Armandine - Trudi Kent
- Victor - Kevin Wells
- Hotel Manager - John Azaro
- Clara - Pauline Lloyd
- Pinchard - Keith Borgust
- Madame Pinchard - Marcelle Clow
- Police Inspector - Stewart Barham
- Gerome - Peter March
- Stage Manager - Patricia Laban
- Design - Ian Hunter
- Lighting Design - Matthew Blackstaffe
- Sound - Christine Woburn
- Costumes - Val Williams
- ASM/Prompt - Linda Hinde
Some review quotes go here
Reminiscences and Anecdotes
Members are encouraged to write about their experiences of working on or seeing this production. Please leave your name. Anonymous entries may be deleted.
Have there been other SLTC/SLT productions of this play? Link to them here.
Or add anything that is related within this site. The author's page for instance or other plays with a similar theme.