Postcards From God - The Sister Wendy Musical (2018)
Musical Director - Gerard Johnson
The action takes place in England, Europe & America from the mid '90s.
- Sister Wendy – Eileen Coan
- Sister Anna-Maria – Lucy Spreckley
- Mother Ruth – Jackie Burch
- Daniel – Mitchell Labiak
- Pammy – Jennifer Bingham
- Penelope – Audrey Lindsay
- Cuz – Katrina Rublowsky
- Sugar Hill – Rebecca Giacopazzi
- Ensemble – Helen Jones
- Ensemble – Jeanette Hoile
- Ensemble – Kelly-Kim Cranstoun
- Ensemble – Amy Murphy
- Ensemble – Vivian Ng
- Ensemble – Matt Hargreaves
- Ensemble – Rob Wallis
- Ensemble – Andrew Francalanza
- Young Wendy – Bea Butler & Amelie Gaynair
- Young Cuz – Tala Khan & Sylvie Quick
- 'E' News Presenter - Kim Goldsmith
- Advert Voice Over - Jennifer Nettles
- Keys 1 - Gerard Johnson
- Keys 2 - Andrew Chadney
- Bass - Daniel Kelly
- Percussion - Simon Roberts
- Guitar - Filippo Loliva
- Stage Manager - Kay George
- Assistant Stage Managers - Tiffany Manning, David Clements & Cal Beckett
- Lighting Designer - Sean Thomas
- Lighting Operator - Noah Wright
- Sound Operators - Rachael Lovegrove & Lee Ridgeway
- Choreographer - Anna Callender
- Set Build - Chaz Doyle, Carole Ironside, Anna Rubincam, Mark Ireson, Dennis Pettigrew Michael Marsden & Tom Mathias
- Props - Carole Ironside. Lauren Harrington & Anna Rubincam
- Costume - Jenny Bennett, Jess Osorio & Stephen Charlick
- Wardrobe - Jane O'Hanlon & Helen Stoddart
- Chaperones - Kim Goldsmith & Dave Hollander
- Wigs - Lily Ann Coleman
- Production Photography - Ben Roost
...The sincerest of apologies to anyone who may have been accidentally missed in error.
It would be remiss of me not to thank especially Chaz Doyle, a wonderful friend and like-minded creative powerhouse....SLT is indebted to you.
There are so many people to thank including my partner, Mat, for his support and patience, Stephen Charlick, Maureen Dignan, Jack Reeves, Jenny Coleman, Jacky Webb, Felles Marlowe-Hunt. I would also like to thank all the parents of girls who have shifted schedules and have made rehearsals possible - thank you so much. The Hope and The Rosendale too, for the rehearsal spaces. Our bar, box office and front of house Teams.
And finally, Marcus Reeves for letting me revive his beautiful musical- it's been a real pleasure.
Some review quotes go here
Reminiscences and Anecdotes
Members are encouraged to write about their experiences of working on or seeing this production. Please leave your name. Anonymous entries may be deleted.
Have there been other SLT productions of this play? Link to them here.
Or add anything that is related within this site. The author's page for instance or other plays with a similar theme.