Passion, Poison and Petrifaction (1986)
Directed by Jill Clark
Passion, Poison and Petrification or The Fatal Gazogene (from Programme) presented in a Double Bill with Angels' Visits (1986).
Scene: The bed-sitting room of Lady Magnesia.
- Lady Magnesia Fitztollamache - Liz Palmer
- Phyllis, her maid - Amy Woods
- George Fitztollemache - Ben Phillips
- Adolphus Bastable - Simon Hodges
- Landlord - Damian Williams
- Policeman - Connam McStay
- Doctor - Christopher Hall
- Cuckoo - Spencer Gooch
- Thunderbolt - Janet Awe
- Angels - Sophie Clark, Thomas Clark, Karen Lewis, Emily Nightingale & Grace Young
Crew for both productions
- Stage Manager - Brenda Meldrum
- Assistant Stage Managers - Jean Warboyes, Frances Walker & Louise Hopkins
- Dances - Jean Warboyes
- Lighting Design - Peter Boon
- Lighting Operator - John Hartnett
- Sound - Stephen Smith
- Design - Alan Buckman
- Music - Lynn Jenner
- Set Construction - David Lamkin
Some review quotes go here
Reminiscences and Anecdotes
Members are encouraged to write about their experiences of working on or seeing this production. Please leave your name. Anonymous entries may be deleted.
Have there been other SLTC/SLT productions of this play? Link to them here.
Or add anything that is related within this site. The author's page for instance or other plays with a similar theme.