Our Kids (1976)
What are you doing is a set of extended exercises & Bi-Focus contains two separate improvisations.
Focus One - The men of the village are out hunting. The women await their return.......
Focus Two - The complex consists of scientists who set up experiments with cariying balances of men & women in an earllier age. In City 483, the women rule & the men's faces are covered.
- Sharon Cobb, Susan Cobb, Denise Gerrow, Shirley Gerrow, Nikki Godman, Zoe Isaacs, Danny Kelly, Philip Parker, Kirsty Semple, Peter Tompkins, Sarah Tripp & Lesley Woodhouse
- Lighting Designer - Peter Boon
- Lighting Operator - George Batterick
- Sound Recording - Geoff Potter
- Sound Operation - Mike Mawby
- Set Design - The directors
- Props - The company
Some review quotes go here
Reminiscences and Anecdotes
Members are encouraged to write about their experiences of working on or seeing this production. Please leave your name. Anonymous entries may be deleted.
Have there been other SLT productions of this play? Link to them here.
Or add anything that is related within this site. The author's page for instance or other plays with a similar theme.