On Golden Pond (1994)
Directed by Malcolm Saunders
The play takes place in the Thayers' summer home in Maine, New England, USA.
Act 1: Scene 1, mid-May, early afternoon. Scene 2, mid-June, mid-morning. Scene 3, mid-July, early evening.
Act 2: Scene 1, mid-August, early morning. Scene 2, mid-September, late morning.
- Norman Thayer (Junior) - John Lyne
- Ethel Thayer - Pam Lyne
- Charlie, the mailman - Michael Ventham
- Chelsea Thayer - Cara Chase
- Billy Ray - Chris Clarke
- Bill Ray - Chris Pimm
- Stage Manager - Sally Grainger
- Deputy Stage Manager - Colin Starkey
- Assistant Stage Manager - Sean Gibson
- Lighting Design - Mike Elliot
- Lighting Operator - Anton Krause
- Sound - Brian Fretwell
- Set Design - Sharon Phipp
- Scene Design & Painting - Peter Rochford
- P.A. to director - Angela Dix
- Prompt - Sarah Walters
- Poster Design - Sharon Phipp
- Programme Design - David John
- Special thanks to Mrs Eugene Nute, Farmington, New Hampshire, USA.
Some review quotes go here
Reminiscences and Anecdotes
Members are encouraged to write about their experiences of working on or seeing this production. Please leave your name. Anonymous entries may be deleted.
Have there been other SLTC/SLT productions of this play? Link to them here.
Or add anything that is related within this site. The author's page for instance or other plays with a similar theme.