Oh Dad, Poor Dad, Mamma's Hung You in the Closet and I'm Feeling So Sad (1989)
Directed by Pip Piacentino
The action takes place in Port Royal, a city somewhere in the Caribbean.
Described by the author as a "farce in three scenes" the story involves an over-bearing mother who travels to a luxury resort in the Caribbean, bringing along her son and her husband (who is deceased, but preserved and brought along in his casket).<ref>Play on Wikipedia]</ref>
- Madame Rosepettle - Su Hands
- Jonathan - Roland Jobson
- Rosalie - Rosa Mauger
- Commodore Roseabove - Keith Borgust
- Head Bellboy - Marshall Penn
- Bellboys - Jeremy Borgust, Mark Evans, Jann Herlihy, Godfrey Jansen, Chris Lyon & Paul Percival
- Stage Managers - Helen Morris & Paul O'Connor
- Assistant Stage Managers - Anji Gibson & John Kidd
- Lighting - Gareth Barker
- Sound Recording - Mark Ahearn
- Sound Operator - Alf Vaal
- Set Design - Victor Kelly
- Set Construction - Steve Nash
- Prompt - Linda White
- Director's Assistant - Jane McDowell
- Rosalie's Costume, Bellboy Uniforms, Plants, Rosalina & Skeleton - Val Williams
- Madame Rosepettle's Milinery & Furs - Maison Alain
- Bellboy Pillbox Hats - Patsy & Tracy Johnson of Performance of London
- Albert Edward Robinson Rosepettle III's Coffin - John Boswell
- Special Thanks to Russell Sanderson & Keefe Browning
Some review quotes go here
Reminiscences and Anecdotes
Members are encouraged to write about their experiences of working on or seeing this production. Please leave your name. Anonymous entries may be deleted.
Have there been other SLTC/SLT productions of this play? Link to them here.
Or add anything that is related within this site. The author's page for instance or other plays with a similar theme.