No Exit (2018)
Tense, clever and claustrophobic, No Exit, a translation of Sartre's 1944 play, Huis Clos, is the story of Garcin, Inez and Estelle who are about to discover why they have been brought inexplicably together in the confines of a small room.
- The Valet - Steve Anstee
- Joseph Garcin - Daniel Kelly
- Inez Serrano - Catalina Lutz
- Estelle Rigault - Roisin Deady
- Stage Manager - Kay George
- Lighting Designer - Peter Stevens
- Lighting Rigger - Sean Thomas
- Sound Designer - Marcus Reeves
- Lighting Operator & Assistant Director - Caroline Beckett
- Artworks - Carole Ironside
- Set Construction - Chaz Doyle, Graham Clements, Sean Thomas, Mark Ireson & Tom Mathias
With thanks to: Barry Heselden and Caroline Beckett for providing video locations. Bryon Fear for publicity design. Jess Osorio and Jenny Bennett for wardrobe assistance. Jeanette Hoile and the front of house team, and all the raffle and box office volunteers. Theatre Committee and anyone else who has listened patiently while the Director obsessed over the existentialist philosophy.
Some review quotes go here
Valet,Steve Anstee introduces the characters to their fate]
Reminiscences and Anecdotes
Members are encouraged to write about their experiences of working on or seeing this production. Please leave your name. Anonymous entries may be deleted.
The same play in different translations/titles