Next Time I'll Sing to You (1970)
Directed by Peter Broderick
Text about the play
- Meff - Mick Archer
- Dust - Mel Paszkowski
- Lizzie - Tina Kanarek
- Rudge - John Harris
- The Hermit - Charles Cheetham
- Stage Manager - Sheila Rees
- Assistant Stage Managers - Vera Amato & Iris Lenny
- Lighting - Frank Collier
- Sound - Ginny Kybert
- Wardrobe - Sue Gyde
- Assistant to the Director - Sheila Compton
- F.O.H. Manager - Frank Howcutt
- Box-office Manager - Ralph Wade
Some review quotes go here
Local newspaper picture of the producer Peter Broderick receiving the Lambeth Drama Festival award from the Deputy Mayor of Lambeth.
Reminiscences and Anecdotes
Members are encouraged to write about their experiences of working on or seeing this production. Please leave your name. Anonymous entries may be deleted.
Have there been other SLTC/SLT productions of this play? Link to them here.
Or add anything that is related within this site. The author's page for instance or other plays with a similar theme.