Neville's Island (2006)
by Tim Firth
Directed by Emma Hillman
The play is set on Rampsholme, a tiny island in the middle of Derwentwater, where four middle-managers on a team-building exercise have somehow become shipwrecked. Their pathetic attempts to get themselves rescued are hampered by their inability to cooperate as much as by their ineptitude in the Great Outdoors, and what should have been a bonding process gradually becomes a muddy, bloody fight for survival.
- Assistant Director / PA Dee Fancett
- Stage Manager - Jess Osorio
- Assistant Stage Manager - Michelle Thomson
- Set Design - Gavin Parker
- Lighting Design - Anna York and Bob Callender
- Lighting Operator - Lady Ronae Jolliffe
- Sound Designer - Andrew Rickinson
- Sound Operators - Alex Kapila and Andrew Rickinson
- Set Construction - Hans Mudlamootoo, Gavin Parker, Julia Edwards, Bob Callender, Mike Elliott and the company
- Costumes - Michelle Thomson
- Fight Co-Ordinator - Anton Krause
- Photography - Phil Gammon
- Gyrfalcon - Emma Hillman
- Poster - Stuart Draper
Thanks: Mike Elliott, Lancasters, Maria Bates, Julia Edwards and the tree folk, Emma Wilson, Hopkinsons Catering, the cast and crew of The Fall of the House of Usher (2006) and Blue/Orange (2006), Janis Fancett, Alison Hodgkins, Gudrun Bennett, Constantine.
Some review quotes go here
Reminiscences and Anecdotes
Members are encouraged to write about their experiences of working on or seeing this production. Please leave your name. Anonymous entries may be deleted.
Have there been other SLT productions of this play? Link to them here.
Or add anything that is related within this site. The author's page for instance or other plays with a similar theme.