My Fat Friend (1976)
Designed & Directed by Charles Cheetham
The action takes place in Vicky's house and Bookshop in Hampstead.
- Act 1: Scene 1: An August morning, Scene 2: That evening, Scene 3: The next day
- Act 2: Scene 1: Sunday, four months later, Scene 2 Christmas Eve, Scene 3: Later the same evening.
- Stage Manager - John Kennedy
- Assistant Stage Manager - Pat Cantwell, Kathryn Lacey, John Kidd, George McGillivray & David Maitland
- Producer's Assistant - Myra Lobban
- Lighting Design - Colin Stokes
- Sound Operator - Geoff Potter
- Wardrobe - Iris Lenny
- Set Construction - Charles Cheetham, Bert Lenny, Bernard Bullbrook, Don North & Diana Skypala
- Front of House Manager - Helen Boutall
- Box Office Manager - Jean Warboyes
Some review quotes go here
Reminiscences and Anecdotes
Members are encouraged to write about their experiences of working on or seeing this production. Please leave your name. Anonymous entries may be deleted.
Have there been other SLTC/SLT productions of this play? Link to them here.
Or add anything that is related within this site. The author's page for instance or other plays with a similar theme.