Music Hall (1968)
Directed by Ray Cross
Text about the play
- Ladies of the chorus - Charlotte Grout, Eileen Colewell, Florence Paffey & Beryl Pritchard
- Gentlemen of the chorus - Geoff Bottle, D'Auvergne Barnard, Stephen Duffy, Peter Fry, Brian Sinclair & David West
- Dancers - Gloria Sanders, Angela Hill, Ann Hill, Christine Andrews, Mary Priddle, Dorothy Evans & Sue Thompson
- Stage Manager - Ricky Maguire
- Assisted by - Kit Straton, Dorothy Evans, Sue Thompson, Florence Paffey
- Lighting Design - Ted Neal
- Costumes - Sue Thompson
- Assistant to the director - Gloria Sanders
- F.O.H. Manager - Frank Howcutt
Some review quotes go here
Reminiscences and Anecdotes
Members are encouraged to write about their experiences of working on or seeing this production. Please leave your name. Anonymous entries may be deleted.
Have there been other SLTC/SLT productions of this play? Link to them here.
Or add anything that is related within this site. The author's page for instance or other plays with a similar theme.