Murder at the Howard Johnson's (2001)
Directed by Nik Anderson
The play is set in the present day, in one of the many Howard Johnson's hotels. The action takes place over the course of a year.
- Stage Manager - Maria Cottee
- Assistant Stage Manager - Paul Cottee
- Lighting Design - Brian Fretwell
- Lighting & Sound Operator - Greg Keen
- Set Construction - Ian Mill & John Hartnett
- Set Painting - Kay Dobby, Maria Cottee & Sheila Cottee
- Wardrobe - Val Williams & Jenny Newstead
- Prompt - Marion Buss
Some review quotes go here
Reminiscences and Anecdotes
Members are encouraged to write about their experiences of working on or seeing this production. Please leave your name. Anonymous entries may be deleted.
Have there been other SLT productions of this play? Link to them here.
Or add anything that is related within this site. The author's page for instance or other plays with a similar theme.