Marking Time (1999)
Directed by Peter March
The action of the play takes place in a room in a shire county's residential teacher's centre, beginning on the first day of the marking weekend for GCE 'A' Level examination papers, held annually in June.
- Pat Cunningham, assistant examiner - Pat Mill
- Howard Johnson, BA, DipEd, Team Leader - Billy Colvill
- Ian, assistant examiner - Dermot Boyle
- Oliver Goldsmith, MA (Oxon), BA (London) - Bill Boyd
- Judith Singerson, MA (Paris, Phd (Harvard) - Marcelle Clow (Lisa Marsh early in run)
- Stage Manager - Patricia Laban
- Stage Crew - John Yarwood & Cynthia Playford
- Lighting Design - Brian Fretwell
- Lighting Operator - Lionel Monks
- Sound Recording - Ian Mill
- Sound Operator - David Wilmot
- Set Design - Jenny Newstead
- Set Construction - Anton Krause, John Yarwood & members of cast and crew
- Technical Supervisor - Bernie Bullbrook
- Production Assistant - Lisa Marsh
- Slide & Programme Design - Marcelle Clow
- Costume Supervisor - Val Williams
- Prompt - Jane Thornhill
Some review quotes go here
Reminiscences and Anecdotes
Members are encouraged to write about their experiences of working on or seeing this production. Please leave your name. Anonymous entries may be deleted.
Have there been other SLT productions of this play? Link to them here.
Or add anything that is related within this site. The author's page for instance or other plays with a similar theme.