Little Light (2017)
by Alice Birch
The action takes place in a house by the sea in Devon, present day.
- Little Light is a play about family, love, loss and how as individuals we all handle these things very differently. As the play moves along, we unpick the sibling relationship and its basis in a shared history and ask how important past events are; if we should just leave them there and when we should let go.
- Stage Management - Matt Moore & Jess Osorio
- Lighting Designer - Sean Thomas
- Sound Designer - Christopher Vian-Smith
- Operator - Jason Salmon
- Set design - Chaz Doyle
- Set Construction - Daniel Kelly, Cast & Crew
Some review quotes go here
Reminiscences and Anecdotes
Members are encouraged to write about their experiences of working on or seeing this production. Please leave your name. Anonymous entries may be deleted.