Johnny Belinda (1973)
by Elmer Harris
"Johnny Belinda" is the moving story of a deaf-mute girl. The afflicted Canadian girl is trying to communicate with the rest of the world.
- Jimmy Dingwell - Dennis Picott
- Dr Jack Davidson - Ray Jones
- Belinda McDonald - Sally Davies
- Black McDonald - Dennis Packham
- Lucky McCormick - Howard James
- Stella McGuire - Brenda Sheppard
- Maggie McDonald - Valerie Westbey
- Mrs McKee - Jean Warboyes
- Mrs Ltuz - Diana Hawkesworth
- The Rev Tidmarsh - Adrian Towler
- Villagers - Andus Algeba, Raymond Harrison-Jones, Carol Merrick, Josie Robinson, Yvonne Shun & Laurence Staig
- Stage Manager - Christine Crow
- Assistant Stage Managers - Wendy Issatt, Lesley Adams & Elizabeth Hoare
- Lighting Operator - Wendy Opie
- Sound Operator - Michael Coppage
- Set Design - Yvonne Shun
- Set Construction - Peter Davies
- Wardrobe - Pamela Lyne & Valerie Westbey
- Box Office Manager - Ralph Wade
- F.O.H. Manager - Frank Howcutt
- Photographs - Bim Harding
Some review quotes go here
??? & Sally Davies
Reminiscences and Anecdotes
Members are encouraged to write about their experiences of working on or seeing this production. Please leave your name. Anonymous entries may be deleted.
Have there been other SLTC/SLT productions of this play? Link to them here.
Or add anything that is related within this site. The author's page for instance or other plays with a similar theme.