Jesus Christ Superstar (2016)
The action takes place in Jerusalem in the last 7 days of Jesus of Nazareth's life.
- Jesus Christ - Sean Mullaney
- Judas Iscariot - Dan Goad
- Mary Magdelene - Alley Bilodeau
- Pontius Pilate - Wesley Lloyd
- Peter - Mat Hill
- Herod - Marcus Reeves
- Simon Zealotes - Charles Doyle
- Caiaphas - Richard Canal
- Annas - Jason Salmon
- Priest 1 / Soldier - James Griffin
- Priest 2 / Soldier - Adam Crook
- Apostle / Ensemble - Jackie Burch
- Apostle / Ensemble - Douglas Campbell
- Apostle / Ensemble - Robert Finlay
- Apostle / Ensemble - Drew Law
- Apostle / Ensemble - Liz Limb
- Apostle / Ensemble - Nikki Seal
- Apostle / Ensemble - Chris Twomey
- Apostle / Jesus Understudy - Ash Benzaiten
- Apostle / Judas Understudy - Sean Johnson
- Apostle / Mary Understudy - Elly Lacey
- Soul Girl / Ensemble - Rachel Limb
- Soul Girl / Ensemble - Jessica Vautier
- Ensemble - Vicky Goode
- Ensemble - Jeanette Hoile
- Ensemble - Gerri McAndrew
- Ensemble - Claire Moffat
- Musical Director - Gerard Johnson
- Keyboard - Andrew Chadney
- Clarinet - Caroline Doyle
- Guitars - Nick Mansley
- Keyboard / Percussion - Sarah Limb
- Drums - Simon Roberts
- Bass - Steve Limb
- Guitars - Tom Johnson
- Stage Manager - Kay George
- Assistant Stage Managers - Caroline Beckett, David Blatcher, Helen Lockstone
- Props - Carole Ironside
- Choreographer - Anna Callender
- Lighting Designer - Bryon Fear
- Lighting Operator - Noah Wright
- Sound Engineer - Q
- Sound Operator - Lee Ridgeway
- Sewing Bee - Naomi Liddle, Caroline Doyle, Lisa Thomas
- Steel Crucifix Construction - Dilys Gane
- Disco Cross Construction - Mark Ireson
- Rigging - Sean Thomas, Joel Mansi Thomas
- Fight Co-ordinator - Anton Krause
- Herod's Costume - Stephen Charlick
- Herod's Jewellery - Graham Fear
- Production Photography - Karyn Louisé, Gaz de Vere
Thanks & Acknowledgements
A great many people have assisted in getting this epic production off the ground. We are entirely indebted to them for their kindness, talent and time. It is with great respect that we thank the following people and sincere apologies to anyone missing from this list - you are thanked regardless.
Thanks to The South London Theatre Committee and the General Council for their unwavering support of the show. It has been a complex endeavour and their support throughout the process has helped enormously.
Many thanks to the SLT sewing bee who helped to construct the many costumes. SLT's Front of House, Wardrobe and Box Office teams who ensure the smooth running of our shows and the cast and crews who have had to rehearse above or below us- your patience was appreciated! Aso Andrew for playing the piano when Gerard was away.
Thanks to David Somner and his team at Stanley Halls. Particularly Clare Haward who has managed the scheduling of rehearsal space so brilliantly. Danny for his banter and generosity of time. Coffee Craft for keeping us going and Aelfa for the loan of their radio mics. And to Q - without whom this show would not have been possible - your assistance has been invaluable and we can not thank you enough.
Many thanks to the people who have worked behond the scenes, Dilys, Anton, Mark, Sean & Joel. Also to our creatives behind Herod's fabulous apparel, Stephen and Graham. And to Chaz, who always goes above and beyond the call of duty, even when he's in the cast!
Thanks also to James Patrick Denny for the additional publicity, Janet at Croydon Radio and all of our suffering partners...we promise we'll be home soon.
Finally we would also like to thank our friends and staff at The Albion who have kept us watered at the end of the evening - particular thanks to Dave Glew, the landlord, who has sponsored the printing of the programme.
Some review quotes go here
Reminiscences and Anecdotes
Members are encouraged to write about their experiences of working on or seeing this production. Please leave your name. Anonymous entries may be deleted.
Have there been other SLT productions of this play? Link to them here.
Or add anything that is related within this site. The author's page for instance or other plays with a similar theme.