Forty Winks (2018)
by Kevin Elyot
The action takes place in North London in September, at the end of a long, hot summer.
- Dan - Ben Hooper
- Diana - Rhian Marston-Jones
- Howard - Mat Hill
- Charlie - Gabriel Nicklin
- Danny - Nick Howard
- Hermia/Celia - Olivia O'Donnell
- Assistant Director - Kim Goldsmith
- Stage Manager - Tiffany Manning
- Assistant Stage Managers - Alastair Norgate & Bryon Fear
- Lighting Designer - Sean Thomas
- Sound Designer - Anna Rubincam
- Operator - Sam Moore
Anton Krause for falling techniques, Carole Ironside for her properties, Kay George, Caroline Durant, Caroline Doyle for extra properties, Dennis for his carpentry expertise, The Rosendale pub, The SLT Bar Bex for sorting schedules, Dave Hollander for putting up with all my emails, Siobhan Campbell for helping with rehearsals, Bryon for his publicity skills, Sean, as ever, for his work ethic, Kim for always being there with suggestions and for organising. And Anna.
Some review quotes go here
Reminiscences and Anecdotes
Members are encouraged to write about their experiences of working on or seeing this production. Please leave your name. Anonymous entries may be deleted.