Exit the King (1971)
Directed by Alex Kanarek
As death slowly takes the King, so the great cracks in the throne room lengthen and widen, while the characters surrounding him become less and less real and more figments of his failing mind.
- King Berenger the First - Edwin Stone
- Queen Margueritte - Irene Winbourne
- Queen Marie - Anne Woolhouse
- Juliette - Margaret Bradshaw
- The Doctor - Brian Collins
- Guard - Clive McGill
- Stage Manager - Tony Hawkins
- Assisted by - Christine Wilson, Eileen Pasco, Mike Mawby, Sue Gyde
- Lighting Design - Alex Kanarek
- Lighting Operator - Michael Archer
- Sound - Sheila Rees
- Set & Costume Design - James Morgan
- Costumes - Pat Bromley
- Set Construction - Ray Seaton
- Assistant to the director - Jennifer Richards
- Company Manager - Victor Shaw
- F.O.H. Manager - Frank Howcutt
- Box Office Manager - Tony Westhead
Some review quotes go here
Reminiscences and Anecdotes
Members are encouraged to write about their experiences of working on or seeing this production. Please leave your name. Anonymous entries may be deleted.
Have there been other SLTC/SLT productions of this play? Link to them here.
Or add anything that is related within this site. The author's page for instance or other plays with a similar theme.