Epitaph for George Dillon (1972)
by John Osborne
Directed by Charles Cheetham
The action takes place in the home of the Elliot family just outside London.
- Act 1 - Spring
- Act 2 - Summer
- Act3 - Scene 1 - Autumn, Scene 2 - Winter
- Josie Elliot - Julia Stratton
- Ruth Gray - Amaryllis Adams
- Mrs Elliot - Lilian Frith
- Norah Elliot - Sheila Harris
- Percy Elliot - John Lyne
- George Dillon - Paul Beech
- Geoffrey Colwyn-Stuart- Brian Scoltock
- Mr Webb - Paul Keen
- Barney Evans - Mel Paszkowski
- Stage Manager - Margaret Leech
- Assisted by - Marion Graver, Sandra Gillon, Vera Amato
- Lighting - Alex Kanarek
- Sound - Tom Smith
- Set Construction - Peter Broderick, Bert Lenny
- Wardrobe - Pat Bromley
- Assistant to the director - Leslie Morris
- F.O.H. Manager - Frank Howcutt
- Box Office Manager - Tony Westhead
Some review quotes go here
Reminiscences and Anecdotes
Members are encouraged to write about their experiences of working on or seeing this production. Please leave your name. Anonymous entries may be deleted.
Have there been other SLTC/SLT productions of this play? Link to them here.
Or add anything that is related within this site. The author's page for instance or other plays with a similar theme.