The action takes place in the East End of London some time during the second half of the 20th Century.
"East takes place within my memory and personal experience and is less a biographical text than an outburst or revolt against the sloth of my youth and a desire to turn a welter of undirected passion and frustration into a positive form." - Steven Berkoff
- Assistant Director - Siobhan Campbell
- Stage Managers - Kay George and David Clements
- Lighting & Sound Design - Peter Stevens
- Lighting & Sound Operators - Rachael Lovegrove and Lee Ridgeway
- Set Construction - Chaz Doyle, David Somner, cast and crew
- Poster & Programme Design - Bryon Fear
- Photographer - Chris Patmore
Some review quotes go here
Reminiscences and Anecdotes
Members are encouraged to write about their experiences of working on or seeing this production. Please leave your name. Anonymous entries may be deleted.