Please note that this show starts at 7.45pm.
A young lawyer named Jonathan Harker travels to the far reaches of eastern Europe to finalise the sale of an English property bought by Count Dracula. Unknown to him that Dracula is a demon of unimaginable limits that plans to enslave the populace of London and to return to his position of power throughout Europe.
- Professor Van Helsing - Simon Gleisner
- Dracula - David Blatcher
- Mina Murray - Francesca Wilson
- Lucy Westenra - Vicky Gaskin
- Jonathan Harker - Rob Franklin
- Dr Jack Seward - Damian Molyneux
- Renfield - David Lomas
- Arthur Holmwood - Matt Fox
- Capt of Demeter/Ensemble - Kevin Monk
- Quincy Morris - Matthew Platt
- Mrs Westenra/Ensemble - Carole Coyne
- Vampire/Ensemble - Caroline Sloan
- Vampire/Ensemble - Olivia Fewster
- Vampire/Ensemble - Katie Haniford
- Assistant Director - Brendan Murphy
- Stage Manager - Kay George
- Lighting Design - Christian Murphy
- Sound Designer/Composer Gerard Johnson
- Ass. Lighting Designer/Operator - Laura Morgan
- Costume Design - Edwina Watson
- Set Design - Mark Bullock
- Scenic Artist - Hazel Hindle
- Make-up - Helen Chadney
- ASMs - Lauri Morgan, Richard Williamson
- Fight Director - Anton Krause
- Set Construction - Matthew Lyne, Tom Couch, Max Whiteford, Hans Mudlamootoo, Carole Coyne
- Poster/Programme Design - Maria Bates
- Foyer Design - Jeanette Hoile
- Photography - Mark Davies
- Additional Costumes - Lisa Thomas
Some review quotes go here
Production photos by Mark Davies
Reminiscences and Anecdotes
Members are encouraged to write about their experiences of working on or seeing this production. Please leave your name. Anonymous entries may be deleted.
Have there been other SLT productions of this play? Link to them here.
Or add anything that is related within this site. The author's page for instance or other plays with a similar theme.