Dorian Gray (2019)
Presented in a Double Bill with Variations
The action takes place in Victorian London. Artist, Basil Hallward, paints a portrait of Dorian Gray to capture the full power of his youthful beauty. When the portrait is unveiled, Dorian makes a flippant pledge; he would give anything to stay as he is in the picture - even his soul.
- Dorian Gray - Rory Hacker
- Lord Henry Wootton - Isha Bab
- Basil Hallward - Oliva O'Donnell
- Sybil Vane - Uma Bakaya
- James Vane - Francis Nelson
- Victor - Alec O'Sullivan
- Dr Alan Campbell - Finley Robertson
- Francis - Max Moore
- Mrs Leaf - Rosie Williams
- Pianist & Chorus - Bea Butler
- Chorus - Jaeden Boakye, Magnus Brock, Emily Burgess-Pritchard, Angel Clarke-Quinn, Rose Duah Ansah, Lucien Hopkins, Edie Krikler, Marina Lyons, Sufyan McHugh, Alan Samar, Bethan Street, Ruby Thomas
- Assistant Director & Stage Manager - Jack Hall
- Stage Management - Euan Macdonald-Ricoy
- Light & Sound Operation - Jack Fong, Samantha Moore Verity, Zenobia Motl
- Costume Design - Eleanor Walker, Zenobia Motl
- With many thanks to Wardrobe - Jenny Bennett
Some review quotes go here
Reminiscences and Anecdotes
Members are encouraged to write about their experiences of working on or seeing this production. Please leave your name. Anonymous entries may be deleted.
Have there been other SLT productions of this play? Link to them here.
Or add anything that is related within this site. The author's page for instance or other plays with a similar theme.