Daddy's Gone A-Hunting (2001)
by H Connolly
Directed by Keith Borgust
"'Daddy's Gone A-Hunting' by H Connolly taking a more serious look at the effects of extreme emotions, focuses on a typical young family struggling with the demands of parenthood. Like any young couple, Liz and Simon have their problems. Quite how far-reaching these are soon becomes apparent as the outside world invades their home and niggling irritations give way to fightening and uncontrollable emotions." Kay Dobby
Performed in a double-bill with What Brutes Men Are
- Simon - Andy Revel
- Liz - Emma Howcutt
- Rebecca - Denise McAleaney
- Tony - Peter Fortune
- Valerie - Anna York
- Set Design & Construction - Keith Borgust, Adam O'Riley
- Lighting & Sound Design - Brian Fretwell
- Stage Manager - Pat Laban
- Deputy Stage Manager - John McAleaney
- Lighting Operator - Lionel Monks
- Sound Operator - Peter Loftus
- Costumes - The Cast & Val Williams at SLT Wardrobe
- Prompt - Marian Buss
- Fight Direction - Clive Russell
Some review quotes go here
Reminiscences and Anecdotes
Members are encouraged to write about their experiences of working on or seeing this production. Please leave your name. Anonymous entries may be deleted.
Have there been other SLT productions of this play? Link to them here.
Or add anything that is related within this site. The author's page for instance or other plays with a similar theme.
Edit Categories below - Bell or Prompt AND THEN REMOVE THIS MESSAGE!