Come Home, My Children (1968)
Director by Rose Leaf
The action of the play passes in the welfare office and waiting room at a Displace Persons' Camp, somewhere in Europe, on a mid-winter afternoon during the year 1955
- Maria - Denise Newman
- Fraulein Beckmann, a welfare officer - Cicely Jones
- Lotte, her assistant - Lesley Fordham
- Tante Katya - Joyce Holden
- Frau Novak - Heather Payne
- Teresa - Stella Curtis
- Stage Manager - Katherine Stratton
- Assisted by Wendy Neal, Dorothy Evans & Trevor Sanders
- Lighting Designer - Designer Name
- Lighting Operator - Operator Name
Some review quotes go here
Reminiscences and Anecdotes
Members are encouraged to write about their experiences of working on or seeing this production. Please leave your name. Anonymous entries may be deleted.
Have there been other SLTC/SLT productions of this play? Link to them here.
Or add anything that is related within this site. The author's page for instance or other plays with a similar theme.