Come Back to the Five and Dime, Jimmy Dean, Jimmy Dean (1988)
by Ed Graczyk
Directed by Keefe Browning
A Five and Dime store in McCarthy, a small town in West Texas. September 30th 1975: September 30th 1955.
- Juanita - Nikki Hogg
- Mona - Jeanette Hoile
- Joe - Jann Herlihy
- Mona (Then) - Meryl O'Rourke
- Sissy - Karen McCloud
- Sissy (Then) - Jane McDowell
- Joanne - Siobhann Kennedy-Pytharas
- Ella May/Stella (Then) - Elizabeth Hansford
- Edna Louise/Edna (Then) - Sylvia Keeler
- Stage Manager - Colin Starkey
- Assistant Stage Managers - Philip Piacentino, Fergus Hilliard
- Lighting Design - Richard Wood/Dillon
- Lighting Operator - Godfrey Jansen/Vanessa Kelsey
- Sound Recording - Brian Fretwell
- Sound Operation - Paul O'Connor
- Set Construction - Keefe Browning, Alan Buckman
- Production Secretary - Anji Gibson
- Choreography - Malcolm Flint
Some review quotes go here
Reminiscences and Anecdotes
Originally scheduled as a Prompt Corner production, this was moved to the Bell Theatre when the planned production of "Chicago" (directed by Pip Piacentino & Malcolm Flint) that was into rehearsal was cancelled when the orchestra was found to be no longer available.
Have there been other SLTC/SLT productions of this play? Link to them here.
Or add anything that is related within this site. The author's page for instance or other plays with a similar theme.