Butterflies are Free (1976)
Directed by Lawrie Kenton
Don Baker's apartment on East 11th Street, New York.
- Production Assistant - Joyce Thompson
- Stage Manager - Kris Swarbrick
- Assisted by - Hazel Edwards(Props), Sheila Rees(Props)
- Set Designer - Chris Hammond
- Set Construction - Ray Seaton
- Sound Recording/Operator - Glen T Vaal
- Lighting Design/Operator - Steve Holroyd
- Wardrobe - Mary Neal
- Front of House Manager - Helen Boutall
- Box Office Manager - Jean Warboyes
- Prompt - Chris McMillin
- Guitar music arranged and played by Mark C Slater
We would like to thank the Royal national Institute for the Blind and the National Library for the Blind for all their help.
Some review quotes go here
Reminiscences and Anecdotes
Members are encouraged to write about their experiences of working on or seeing this production. Please leave your name. Anonymous entries may be deleted.
Have there been other SLTC/SLT productions of this play? Link to them here.
Or add anything that is related within this site. The author's page for instance or other plays with a similar theme.
Edit Categories below - Bell or Prompt AND THEN REMOVE THIS MESSAGE!