Boeing Boeing (1972)
Directed by Leslie Lidyard
The play takes place in Bernard's flat, near Orly airport in Paris.
- Act 1 Scene 1 - Morning, Scene 2 - Afternoon
- Act 2 Evening
- Bernard - John Anderson
- Janet - Ann Mattey
- Bertha - Eileen Nelson
- Robert - Alex Kanarek
- Jacqueline - Jessica Girling
- Judith - Lesley Morris
- Stage Manager - Raymond Nelson
- Assisted by - Tom Smith and members of the Stage Management Class
- Set Construction - John Cooke, Jim Judd
- Wardrobe - Jean Firminger
- Lighting - Colin Stokes, Tony Rapson
- Sound - Christine Wilson
- Asst to the Director - Ruth Lidyard
- FOH Manager - Frank Howcutt
- Box Office Manager - Tony Westhead
Sound Equipment by Tannoy
Champagne courtesy of Moet & Chandon.
We acknowledge the assistance given by BOAC, Air France and Lufthansa.
Some review quotes go here
Reminiscences and Anecdotes
Members are encouraged to write about their experiences of working on or seeing this production. Please leave your name. Anonymous entries may be deleted.
Have there been other SLTC/SLT productions of this play? Link to them here.
Or add anything that is related within this site. The author's page for instance or other plays with a similar theme.