Bette and Joan (2016)
by Anton Burge
The action takes place in 1962 in the dressing rooms of Bette Davis and Joan Crawford during the filming of Whatever Happened to Baby Jane?
- Stage Manager - Caroline Durant
- Lighting Designer - Chaz Doyle
- Sound Design - Adam Crook
- Lighting & Sound Operator - Mike Smart
- Set Construction & Decoration - Mike Smart, Mark Ireson, Jess Osorio, Brian Fretwell, Adam Crook & Chaz Doyle
- Costumes - Lisa Thomas
- Wigs - Lily Ann Green
Jenny Gammon, The Tower Theatre, SLT Wardrobe, Jeanette Hoile & the Front of House team, Caroline Beckett & the Box Office team, Coffee Craft, David Somner & the Stanley Halls team, especially Danny & Clare, the cast and director of Landscape With Weapon and our theatre rep. Siobhan Campbell.
Some review quotes go here
Reminiscences and Anecdotes
Members are encouraged to write about their experiences of working on or seeing this production. Please leave your name. Anonymous entries may be deleted.
Have there been other SLT productions of this play? Link to them here.
Or add anything that is related within this site. The author's page for instance or other plays with a similar theme.