Babes in the Wood (2011)
Directed by Lee Ridgeway
Text about the play
- Robin Hood - Kelly Cranstoun
- Maid Marion - Donna Marie Ward
- Nurse Glucose, (The Dame) - Alan Buckman
- The Sheriff of Nottingham - Jack King
- The Baliff of Nottingham / Little John - Nick Conway
- Toyle - Ruth Huggett
- Trubble - Peter Stevens
- Friar Tuck - John Lyne
- The Woodland Fairy - Patricia Grey
- Alan A-Dale - David Clements
- Much (the Millers son) - Raffaella Patmore
- Will Scarlett - Catriona Laing
- The Ghost - Catriona Laing
- Jack / Jill (The Babes) - Jake Passmore/Seamus Mayo & Gracie Quigley/Katie Balme
- Babes' Chorus: Katie Patrick, Arlo Brocklehurst-Curry, Lola Brocklehurst-Curry, Lola Rafferty, Callum Balme, Betty Mayo, Skye Williams, Louise O'Hara, Emilia Capitelli, Harry Lowe, Olivia Viana-Gardiner, Amy Connor, Sapphy Connor.
- AD/PA - Lauri Morgan
- Musical Director - Gerard Johnson
- Director of Babes Chorus - David Workman
- Stage Manager - Graham Clements
- Producer - Stuart Draper
- ASMs - Rodney Quinn, Carole Coyne, Lauri Morgan, Matt Moore, Martin Campbell, Piper Jacobsen, Kerry Perkins
- Choreographers - Brendan Murphy, Laura Yandell, Cassandra Lee
- Set Design - Stuart Draper, Charles Doyle
- Scenic Artists - Hazel Hindle, Charles Doyle, Ruth Huggett, Siobhan Campbell
- Lighting Design - Jenny Harris, Gavin Parker
- Photographs - Phil Gammon
- Costumes - Lisa Thomas, Helen Todd, Michelle Thomson, Naomi Liddle, Caroline Doyle, Siobhan Campbell
- Dame's Costume - Alan Buckman
- Set Construction - Graham Clements, Steve Ridgeway, Wesley Stewart, Gavin Parker, Charles Doyle, Stuart Draper, Kerry Perkins, David Clements, Raffaella Patmore, Nick Conway, Ruby Todd
- Lighting/Sound Operators - Gavin Parker, Rachael Lovegrove, Induja Bandara, Bob Callender, Anna Callender, Philip Maytom
With thanks to: The Proprietors and Staff of The Hope and The Park Public Hostelries, The Bar Staff at SLT, Front of House, Box Office, Alan Buckman, Emma Kerby-Evans and Beckenham Theatre. Maid Marion's hair by Mandy Russell.
Some review quotes go here
Reminiscences and Anecdotes
Members are encouraged to write about their experiences of working on or seeing this production. Please leave your name. Anonymous entries may be deleted.
Have there been other SLT productions of this play? Link to them here.
Or add anything that is related within this site. The author's page for instance or other plays with a similar theme.