Aspidistra Resistance (2018)
The play is set in the U.K. during the 1040's, 1970's and the year 2000 and tells the tale of a family through three generations. It also shows the legacy of WWII in its effects on them.
- Young Elaine/Young Verity - Izzy Croaker/Ella Gasparini
- Verity - Rebecca Law
- John/Mike - Laurens Whittingham
- Elaine - Kelly-Kim Cranstoun
- Tony - Tom Watts
- Clive/Dr./Alf - Ben Rathe
- Kitty - Roisin Deady
- Grace - Megan Jordan
- Paparazzi - Various actors
- Assistant Director - Lisa Thomas
- Stage Manager - Kay George
- Assistant Stage Manager - David Blatcher
- Lighting Designer - Peter Stevens
- Sound Designer - Andrew Rickinson
- Lighting & Sound Operators - Caroline Durant & David Carr
- Costume - Lisa Thomas
- Set Construction - Graham Clements, Mark Ireson, Sean Thomas, Chaz Doyle & the cast
- Child Chaperone - Tiffany Manning
- David Clements for cleaning and preparing the backstage area. huge thanks to Box Office, Front of House and Bar staff for covering show nights. Bryon Fear for publicity and poster design. Carole Ironside and Kay George for props.
Some review quotes go here
Reminiscences and Anecdotes
Members are encouraged to write about their experiences of working on or seeing this production. Please leave your name. Anonymous entries may be deleted.
Have there been other SLT productions of this play? Link to them here.
Or add anything that is related within this site. The author's page for instance or other plays with a similar theme.