A Lovely Sunday for Creve Coeur (1995)
It is a warm June day in St Louis in the mid-nineteen thirties - a lovely Sunday for a picnic at Creve Coeur Park.
The action takes place in the efficiency apartment shared by Dorothea and Bodey.
Act 1: Early afternoon. Act 2: A little later.
- Stage Manager - Sylvia Bryan
- Lighting - Matthew Blackstaffe
- Sound Recording - Godfrey Kelsey Jansen
- Sound Operator - Robert Stocks
- Set Construction - John B Anderson, Eric Court, Trevor Court, Gary Hutchinson & Paul Hutchinson
- Prompt - Tricia Court
Some review quotes go here
Reminiscences and Anecdotes
Members are encouraged to write about their experiences of working on or seeing this production. Please leave your name. Anonymous entries may be deleted.
Have there been other SLTC/SLT productions of this play? Link to them here.
Or add anything that is related within this site. The author's page for instance or other plays with a similar theme.