The Signalman's Apprentice (1974)
by Brian Phelan
Directed & Designed by John Woodrooffe
The action takes place in a signal box at Fulham Goods Yard.
- Stage Manager - Christine Crow
- Assisted by - Gill Almond, Janet Blackley, Eileen Nelson
- Lighting - Ray Nelson
- Sound - Christine Wilson
- Set Construction - Bernard Bullbrook and the Company
- Box Office and Front of House - Frank Howcutt
- This production would not have been possible without the courteous and enthusiastic help of many railwaymen. To the Signal and Telecommunication Engineers of Southern Region, Mr Hodgson, Mr Tuff and Mr Perry, and to Mr Jim Green, Bill Bond, Cyril Moore and the signalmen at Herne Hill, I acknowledge my debt and offer my sincere thanks. We were warmly welcomed by the Norwood Model Railway Club and to the members and in particular to David Wilson, their Secretary, my grateful thanks.
Some review quotes go here
Reminiscences and Anecdotes
Members are encouraged to write about their experiences of working on or seeing this production. Please leave your name. Anonymous entries may be deleted.
Have there been other SLT productions of this play? Link to them here.
Or add anything that is related within this site. The author's page for instance or other plays with a similar theme.
Edit Categories below - Bell or Prompt AND THEN REMOVE THIS MESSAGE!